Sunday, February 22, 2009

Japanese and Korean haircut/style

I don;t normally ask salons or barbershops about haircuts but this time around, I decide to ask around since I am planning to have a new hairstyle to feel more Asian...hehe

here is my q&a

1. Are Korean haircuts/hairstyles the same as the Japanese?
More often they have the same cut but Korean hairstyle is more conservative than Japanese especially when it comes to color and length.

2. Do I have to grow my hair for three months before having the desired
haircut?
It all depends on the kind of style you want to have, if you have a Korean hairstyle in mind that requires a longer hair, then do so... Moreover, its more comfortable to style a longer hair than a shorter hair. We have lots of hair catalog you can choose from in the salon and if you have a picture of the desired hairstyle you can also bring it to show the hairstylist.

3. Do I have to comb myself everyday everyday (as far as I understand to style
your hair, you have to wet hair, then blowdry, then apply gel, then blowdry,
then apply something on strands) or just leave the hair as is?
Again, it all depends on the kind of hairstyle. But let me just give you an idea, there are hairstyles where in wash and wear lang however there are times that in order to achieve a specific hairstyle you have to wash, blowdry/iron and put gel. Anyway, your hairstylist will advise you naman how to achieve the desired hairstyle after the cut.

4. Is there a haircut that is Korean like but is not that loud or wild,
compatible with the school/workplace? When I went to Japan, the salarymen there
all have great medium to long hairstyles while not being loud and wild.
Yes, its achievable....
5. Is there an extra charge for reservation (if any)

No additional charge for reservations.
Hope to see you in any of our salons...
Thanks and more power!

No comments:

Post a Comment