Saturday, February 14, 2009

Job Responsibilities

Brand Manager

Responsibilities:

* Accountable for the profitability of assigned brand/s
* Formulates strategies and plans for the brand/s based on sales, marketing, and merchandising objectives
* Oversees brand performance through periodic sales and inventory analysis, product review, and market research
* Conceptualizes, implements, and evaluates marketing activities and events
* Leads product selection for season buys and ensures purchases are within set budget
* Establishes new channels of distribution for the brand


I got this info somewhere. Somehow, I was surprised that I am actually doing them already. As you can read from my earlier posts, I wasn;t given any idea on what a Brand Associate or Manager does. But in a way, in a span of two weeks, I was able to 

1. Analyse the FS

2. Formulate strategies

3. Coordinate with upcoming events

4. Establish/Propose Future or new distribution channels for my brand

5. Feedback from consumers and influencers

6. Act on problems or issues and brainstorm or analyse them.

Haha seems like I am somehow ready and prepared for the corporate and real world after all despite obstacles or deficiencies in training and experience. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment