Thursday, February 19, 2009

SHE I Love you complete version

irl : "LeiLei,open the box when you miss me,I've saved all of my love inside the box and I'll never bring it away.Dad said that we'll be coming back when the situation is getting better.You must wait for me..."
Boy : "I won't go anywhere else but wait you at here...if you can't see me at here,try to look for me at the school..."
Girl : "It is too late!i must have to go now!i'll write to you,you must wait for me,wait for me..."
Boy : "I won't go anywhere else but wait you at here..."

Ella : "is that what so-called 'the oath that never faded'?"
Selina : "The love between them at that time was so deep!It is just like other than just love,there is a kind of responsibility."
Hebe : "it is so hard to understand this kind of firm belief...how much do I wish I were she,so that I could meet a guy who loves me that much."
Ella : "But...No matter how firm they hold their belief,they can't escape from the rapidly changing great era..."

1989 Taipei
Son : "Mum,I've found it..."
Mum : "What is it?"
Son : "I've found...I've found him...He is still alive...living alone for all these years..."
Son : "Mum,are you okay?"

(The lady,sitting at the room and sighing...thinking of the past...)
Boy : "I want us to be in this way for whole of my life...Why,don't you have the same thought as mine,do you?"
Girl : Emmm...I do,but I want it for more longer,longer than a lifetime..."
Boy : "We will be together for a lifetime,for a few lifetimes.For every lifetime,no matter where you will be, you must wait for me until the time I've found you..."

Lady : "I want to see him...anyway...it has been such a long time..."

Selina : "So,she really goes to find him in Shanghai all alone?She is so brave..."
Ella : "Ya,if I were she,I would do like that as well.40 years have past...of course I would like to know how does he look like now..."
Hebe : "Do you think he has been alone for all these years just because of her?"
Ella : "Ya...it's for sure..."

2004 Shanghai
(A part of the song lyric...thanks kionz for translating it...^^)
I love you, I'd dare to face any fate which is as yet unknown.
I love you, I'm willing to let you protect me, at the ends of this world.
Sometimes I really don't understand you, yet who truly understands themselves.
Often the depth of the relationship between two people, is tested and proven through hurt and hardships.

Selina : "For the past 40 years,he holds his belief of her love by using only the wooden box,but why then she doesn't wait for him?"
Ella : "The women at that time must get married no matter how.May be she gets some pressure from her family,too!"
Hebe : "Some more,there is no hope for her to go back."
Selina : "Finally,they see each other..."

Boy : "Don't be afraid whenever you are in trouble,I won't leave you..."
Girl : "I must follow you no matter where you go..."

(At the clock tower)
Man : "I afraid you can't find me,so I have been teaching at the school for all these years."
Lady : "You must have known that...we...why don't you get married?"
Man : "I have promised you for a few lifetimes,and it is not only this lifetime..."

(At the tea house)
Man : "How are you doing for these years?"
Lady : "Ya...not bad...my husband treats me very well,and I've got 3 sons as well as a grandson."
Man : "This...you have alredy told me that in the previous letter."
Lady : "Oh...right.But,for all these years...I am only worrying about you..."
Man : "You look healthy..."
Lady : "Sigh, I have become older then before.Time flies,we have become old..."

(Home)
Son : "Dad,do you want some more?"
Dad : "i am full,take your time."

Man : "When I am down,I will take a look at it(the wooden box which is given by the young girl). My mood will get better after looking at it.Actually you haven't leave me for all these years...But...I am not dare to open it anyway..."
Lady : "Why don't you open it?"
Man : "Because...I afraid once I open it...you will leave me forever and ever..."

Selina : "What have they do now?"
Hebe : "Everyone seems tobe in suffer."
Ella : "Um..."
Selina : "They should feel better after seeing each other and there won't be any regret for them."
Ella : "Em...they have seen each other and known that he/she is doing well,so she goes back to Taipei in the next day."
Hebe: "What about after she has home?How is she gonna tell her husband about this?"
Ella : "She says..."

Lady : "You let me go back,let me pay what I owe to him..."

Ella : "Uncle Wong has made a decision,he decided to let her go back to him.He has even sold a house and give the money to her to be her marriage present..."
Selina :"This kind of love is really heart-touching..."
Hebe : "Uncle Yan is more greater,he has been using almost all of his lifetime for waiting for her."
Ella : "I think,they are the people who understand 'love' the most."

Lady : "You must take good care of yourself."
Husband : "You too..."

Young girl : "I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment